On the day:
1. Get your florist to personally deliver your flowers to ensure they arrive in perfect condition.
2. Use a plant mister to help arrangements stay fresh
3. Keep your bouquets out of the heat or sun.
4. Be gentle with your flowers as white roses bruise very easily
If you wish to preserve your flowers:
The following days:
1. Place your bouquet into a large plastic bag, blow air into the bag, seal it and place in the bottom of the fridge. It will freshen up and can be left like this for 1 to 2 days.
2. All methods of bouquet preservation require that treatment begins no later than 1 to 4 days after your wedding.
3. Prior to the wedding make arrangements with the people who will preserve your flowers so you have all the information on hand.